Here at UK EHIC, we understand that things can be difficult for university and college students, and with education fees only increasing, the cost of getting an education in the university or college of your choice is harder than ever. This is why we have decided to fund a new, special scholarship suited to students looking to study at a higher education level (university or college) in the U.S. All you have to do is present your writing abilities, and you will receive a sum of $1,000 to help alleviate the costs of studying at a U.S. college or university.
This scholarship is open for students who are already enrolled at a U.S. university or college, and also high school seniors who are looking to begin university in 2018.
To be eligible for a placement with this $1,000 scholarship you will need to:
- Be a U.S. citizen, or possess the relevant visa to study in the country
- Be accepted/enrolled in a U.S. university or college, or be leaving senior year to head to university in 2018
In order to apply, you must submit the following by 31st July 2018:
- Your resume
- An essay on the topic “How Universities Within America Have Changed Over The Past 20 Years”
- Proof of legal residency, or relevant visa required to study in the U.S.
- The recipient will be announced in due course
- The $1,000 winnings will be transferred to the recipient’s university or college bank account
- The scholarship is only to be used on school tuition and related expenses.
The application deadline is 31st July 2018, and the requirements should be emailed in PDF format to the following address: email@example.com